Veysel is a co-founder and partner at Dora Capital. Prior to that, he originated and led various M&A deals in EY Istanbul, and PwC Frankfurt and Istanbul.
Veysel received his BS in Mechatronics Engineering and MS in Finance from Sabancı University in Istanbul.
Veysel has more than nine years in investment banking. His industry experience covers food & beverage, industrial products & services, healthcare, chemicals, and technology.
His transactions include:
- Advising CVC on their acquisition of packaging technologies division of Bosch
- Advising Triton on their acquisition of Royal Reesink
- Advising Tezcanlar on their acquisition of remaining 50% shares in Tat Nişasta
- Sell-side advisory to Veser shareholders on their sale to Vinmar
- Buy-side advisory to Bunge on their acquisition of Komili
- Sell-side advisory to Envy shareholders on their sale to Assystem
- Buy-side advisory to Anadolu Hospitals on its acquisition of Medline Antalya
- Sell-side advisory to Romatem shareholders on their sale to Pinebridge