Ufuk is a co-founder and partner at Dora Capital. Prior to that, he co-led the M&A advisory department of EY Turkey.
Ufuk received his BS in Mechanical Engineering and MBA from Boğaziçi University in Istanbul.
Ufuk has spent 10 years in investment banking. His industry experience covers food & beverage, industrial manufacturing, packaging, pharma, chemicals, and retail.
His completed deals are:
- Buy-side advisory to PPF on its equity partnership with Sabancı Holding in Temsa
- Buy-side advisory to Karaca on its acquisition of Weimar Porzellan
- Sell-side advisory to Özgörkey shareholders on their stake sale in Atakey
- Sell-side advisory to Yum! Brands on the sale of KFC Turkey to Abraaj Group
- Sell-side advisory to Kemal Kükrer shareholders for the sale of their remaining 50% shareholding to Ajinomoto
- Buy-side advisory to Bunge on its acquisition of Ana Gida from Anadolu Group and Bedminster Capital
- Mado shareholders on their proposed minority stake sale to VCB
- Sell side advisory to Ozsut on its majority stake sale to Infinity Invest
- Sell side advisory to Kemal Kukrer on its 50% share sale to Ajinomoto
- Buy side advisory to Oyak on its acquisition of Akdeniz Kimya